This EP was recorded at Bóg Prosi, Szatan Każe Studio, Paterek, Poland.
All recordings done during july, 2017.
Artwork by Lina Sandell.
The Old Forest was one of the few remains of the vast primordial forests which covered most of Eriador before the Second Age, being its northern edge. What became known as the Old Forest was what survived the deforestation by the Númenóreans and the wars against Sauron. It was the part of Arnor (and Cardolan) during the existence of the North-kingdom. It was bordered in the east by the Barrow-downs, and in the west by Brandywine.
O! Wanderers in the shadowed land
despair not! For though dark they stand,
all woods there be must end at last,
and see the open sun go past:
the setting sun, the rising sun,
the day's end, or the day begun.
For east or west all woods must fail...
(J. R. R. Tolkien, the Fellowship of the Ring, 1954)